Thursday, November 12, 2009 @ 10:46 PM
If you need my arms to run into, I'll come for you.
But I can't seem to bring myself to pack. I don't want to leave when we've just started to accept our separation. I love my class! I really don't want to separate from all of you, because everyone appreciates each other. Even if we despise a certain individual amongst us, in the end, everyone appreciates the little things we've done for each other. We love each other so much, and that's one of the strongest traits our class has, that every other class doesn't have.
This year's chalet will be etched in my heart for eternity. The card games, the pizza, the gossip, the heart-to-heart talk, everything. Why is it that, separation is inevitable? I wish we could make things last, I don't want to separate.. I don't want to so much.
Everyone was so understanding. We would always laugh and smile at the smallest, miniscule things. It's really hard to walk away, I don't want to let go of anyone of you. If we're not together, it's just wrong. LIFE is wrong. I love all of you so so so much.
I want to keep holding on, and I hope no one would let go of the spark that keeps us together.
Tomorrow is finally the day. Different class or not, everyone of us will always, and ALWAYS be a part of 2E3'09. I'm always acting strong in front of all of you. Everyone else is bawling their eyes out about our nostalgic memories together, but I'm just standing there, acting nonchalant. I'm not strong enough to face all of you with an unknown face that you guys rarely come across.
What could have been? What might have been? All that matters is the tiny and warm spark of togetherness that cannot be extinguished. No matter where life takes us to, we will always be together. I love you all.
monthly archive
recent entries