Tuesday, November 10, 2009 @ 10:09 AM
Chalet & Australia.
Australia on Saturday. Going with the volleyball girls for the sports and ug camp. I expressed deep anticipation for it at first, but now I'm beginning to dread it. I know i'll get insanely homesick knowing I'm so far from home.
Should i post about my tedious days with Audrey?
Friday & Sunday she came over to my house to play mps ! Donuts.
Yesterday I almost died with her. We were over at her house and I, the human troubleshooter, was helping her download stuff. It took quite awhile to finish downloading so she said she was gna sleep. She started talking and laughing to herself in her sleep. What a horrendous experience ! Are they lesbians?
Okay I have to go pack now. Meeting the girls at 1 to eat lunch before the pretraining.
Bai
monthly archive
recent entries