Thursday, November 5, 2009 @ 9:09 PM
My stomach is churning cos i ate too fast and my head is spinning in rapid motion !!!! ):
Today.
Training. Lunch w the vbgirls. Home.
Not gonna elaborate much on this because it was pretty much boring, except we talked alot and with all the speech bubbles overlapping each other (omg gamefreak).
Anyway, to the rest of my friends that have been helping me for the whole year, this is for you guyz.
Audrey,
audrey, audrey, audrey. My favourite senior forever :p In sec one we wrote letters to each other alot. Remember our flaps & slippers? We used to play mps together, and whenever you stone i'll take a screenshot. This year we don't write letters as often as last year, but we still do. And we go out more often, everyfriday :D Plus, if it wasn't for you I would never had known some people. I love how we joke about our arabian language system and our many stories. Don't you just love the ajisen ramen one the most? Where the indian guy turned into a monkey or something? And also about the camels. And the arabian girl in the toilet combing her hair. AND THE HONEYBROWNSAUCE. I miss catching ! And tabletennis. Really, what would I do without you? Oh and please stop being retarded all the time k. Luv you to the max *insertheart* !!!!
Volleyball Girls,
*WILL UPDATE TOMORROW WHEN NATALIE SENDS ME THE PICS. LUV YOU GUYS !!! :D (L)(L)(L)
monthly archive
recent entries