Sunday, November 1, 2009 @ 10:30 PM
There is also a briefing in school.
I just want to stay home and crawl around on the floor.
Is that so much to ask for?!!???!?!?!? ):
The floor feels cold and it's all tingly :D
Yesterday :
Was supposed to meet the vbgirls at 11 @ amkhub, but i turned up at ION @ 1+ /:
Yanyee thought I was a stalker !!! And so we walked around and subsequently bought the cake for weiqian. We were trying to hide it from her, but to no avail o:
Ate at hongkong cafe and this WOMAN, came up to us and said 'so who's birthday is it? I saw the cake leh" ( in chinese ) and we all went " WTF ". Like it was supposed to be a surprise and all and this malicious woman had to ruin it all. sigh. I think she was trying to make us angry and stuff, cos practically everything she did pissed us off ( inside ).
Telling weiqian about the cake
Bringing us the cake before eating ( wtf who eats cake before our main meal? )
Promoting their membership card by saying " since it's your birthday, i shall personally tell you about our membership priviledge "
I think she is going through menopause.
Camwhored alot and then blablabla ( lazy to elaborate )
Today:
Went out w Jul to ION again & bought stuff.
Watched a movie at her house and ate dinner there.
I AM ROTTING AT HOME NOW YAY.
BAI
monthly archive
recent entries