Monday, November 2, 2009 @ 8:34 PM
It's the thought that counts right? :)
Sharon,
Hello. I don't rly have much to say to you since we were never close, but i don't know why our conversations always end up with you asking me if i had a boyfriend or what kind of guy i like. It's all about guys !!!! Haha, anyway. I love to tease you because all your vulgarities come out and its not like i derive pleasure from vulgarities but the way you say them is HILARIOUS. Luv you so much (:
Shiyee,
Heeeeeeey, I remember last year we were kinda close. Stayed back tgt all the time :) I rly miss those times. This year we normally talk about exams and results, thats all. But thanks for the wonderful times we've spent together throughout the entire 2 years i've had with you. Luv so much !
Wenxi,
Hello! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :( and omg i have so much to say to you but i guess i'll make it brief this time. Thank you for ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS laughing. Whenever i'm down you'll always come up to me and hug me, then you'll laugh it off and make me smile again because your laughter is contagious ! I know last year we were really close and we drifted this year, but i will never forget the times we had together. And plus, we will always be friends right? Chalet will be fun, and i'll use that time to spend more time with you. I love you so much, and thank you for always being there for me. Stop telling people that i like e okay, because it's is FALSE ! ): We hate copycats right? :D ( ask me on msn ) Anyway, i hope we'll see each other often next year. I will miss you so much. Luv you !
Teojing,
WATSUP GRANDMOTHER !!!! HOW'S IT GOING, YO? I'll miss the times i played along with you, especially when you speak with a weird accent and i'll just go withthe flow. Then we'd laugh it off later, oh my gosh. Those were awesome times, and even though i was never really close to you, i'm glad we've been spending more time together nowadays. Chalet will be fun for both of us, and i don't want to watch 2012, too! :( Shall we go to kbox while they're watching? HAHHAHAA I LOVE YOU GIRL.
Deirdre,
To my dearest mother, i promise i will be a filial daughter for the years to come. Thank you for always being there, and sharing your thoughts with me. If you had never told me i wouldn't have realised how much of a jerk i was last year. Thank you so much for being such a loving mother, and i know how much you've gone through as a monitress. But even so, thank you for everything you've done and continue to be an awesome mother. (: LUV YOU SO MUCH MOM.
Elijah,
YOUUUUUUUUU i feel like slapping you ( kidding ) i have alot to say to you but i won't say it all. Anyway, you've been an awesome best friend. We used to be really close last year, ( even though we never talked in school ) and now we've drifted alot, but its alright. As long as you're happy. You've always been there for me, and even though you suck at advice just like your mother ( nata ), you always listened without judging me. Like mother like son right? Cos both of you are my best friends o: I know you read my blog often but you never tag ( does that even make sense?!?!?!? ) Thank you for always listening to me. Sometimes i feel i'm being irritating but you never show it so i can never be so sure. YOU'RE ONLINE NOW OMG I BETTER TYPE THIS FAST BECAUSE WHEN YOU GO OFFLINE, YOU'LL ONLY COME BACK ONLINE A HUNDRED YEARS LATER !!!! Thanks for everything you've done for me, and i really, really appreciate it. You're the best!!!!!!!! :D Luv c:
..... ( BATHE NOW CONTINUE LATER )
hate people with no originality. ( not referring to anyone in class (: )
monthly archive
recent entries