Friday, October 30, 2009 @ 9:28 PM

Samantha,
Hello XIAO LONG NU howz teh prata? Hohoho. You're amusinggggg. What entertains me the most is whenever me & nata stand behind you and Fel, we're always wondering " are they really friends or more than that? " The sound of your laugh makes me feel like laughing too because it's just too laughable to not laugh about your laugh. :D ( did you get confused ) Thanks for all you've done this year. You're the math goddess now o: HAHAHA. Goodluck & Luv ! Hope you'll get along better with junzi. ( rong * cough cough * yao )
Felicia,
Felicia! Exam buddy :) We're always together during exams and i remember we were always together during camp. I love how we used to walk out of the examination room, prattling obnoxiously about the answers we wrote on the exam papers and then get all agitated over them. You've been a great friend and i am so so sorry about last year. Love you :) I'll never forget the colour of your face whenever you laugh. You're like a pink bean ( idk what this is ) o:
Hope we'll be in the same class next year. (L)
Normala,
HELLO. Haha, i remember the first day i met you. We were at the science lab, and there was something dirty on it and i remember mrs jeya asking us to clear it. And then both of us glanced at each other saying " I'm not doing it !!! " HAHAHA. You're hilarious. I'll always remember you as " the person below me " ( KIDDING ) You know why right? Cos you're 13 and i'm 12. LOL.
Last long w your boyf k, luv you so much.
Jannah,
HELLO JANNAH LUO/CULLEN. ( you've got so many names ) I will always, ALWAYS remember that ONE time. When you came to school with double eyelids so obvious it looked like your eyes were bulging out. I guess it was due to lack of sleep? Haha, and stop imitating my blur face! I didn't even realise i had that kind of expression until you guys told me. HAHA, luv you. Stay pretty w single eyelids k! You look great either way. Single eyelid or double, you're still pretty :D
---
I'm very tired ! ):
Today was the most pointless day ever.
We had to walk all the way to lower peirce and then come back ( i don't even know why )
Everyone was dying by the time we were walking back.
After school we did NYAA and everyone dreaded it at first, but most of us stayed for pretty long just to slack. Mr Lee refused to approve our booklet ( wherever the hell he was ).
While waiting for the others, we watched our dearest miss singapore world 2009 on youtube.
Proves how bad our brain was functioning. It wasn't even stimulating properly.
Brain Memory Capacity = zilch.
AFTERWHICH WE HAD PRATA HOUSE AFTER MUCH DELIBERATION AND WE WENT HOME.
I am so tired goodbai, i'll continue the rest tomorrow.
monthly archive
recent entries