Thursday, October 29, 2009 @ 9:23 PM
Part 1 :)

To my dear beloved class,
Iluvyou all. (:
Ariel,
You're so cute!!!! Thanks for being a great friend. I remember all the times we sat together during exams and how we used to discuss about our exam preparation in the morning, just before the paper would start. How we would glance at each other while taking the paper, and laugh it off later. You're a really nice person, and one day, i'll definitely do better than you ! :D
Luv.
Elizabeth,
You've been an awesome best friend. Sometimes, we share our problems with each other and for god knows whatever reason, we'll just start to joke about it. Be it depressing, or infuriating, you never fail to make my problems sound humorous ( not in a bad way ). I remember how we used to be lab partners last year, and we would prattle on about stuff as if there was no tomorrow. And how you used to think HE liked you !!!! This year, we've been sitting with each other more often. During art and math. I admire your unwavering confidence. Its just that you're ... just stronger than me. And i am sorry if i ever distracted you during math. I am so sorry i couldn't help you with math, even though i was sitting right next to you. My math isn't all that great either, but i would have loved to help you either way. We get super retarded whenever we're together, what with all the lame jokes and the stationery-house that made you so embarrassed. And i especially love how we used to imitate Elijah's trademark "L". I have so much fun whenever you're around, and i love that part of you. Thanks & much love. Hope we'll get into the same class next year :)
Cheryl,
erm, yeah...
Sueanne,
you're a really funny person. you've got a good sense of humor and your face makes you look like a 'i don't care' person, but in actual fact, you're really caring and you're funny, too. I love your short armssss (L). :D Not to mention, you're great at studies. Thanks so much for the joy & laughter you've brought to us. Luv :)
ChuaNa,
hello choona! :D Though I wasn't that close to you last year, this year I feel more comfortable around you, and you're really nice. Btw, i love the way you smile ( omg tico ) LOL. Anyway, cheerup okay. I know you have friendship problems, and its not like it was anyone's fault. Cheerup, and keep smiling k :D
Georgine,
Erm, thanks for the entertainment. It was rly entertaining :)
Jasmine,
Hello, girl. You're the one i always fight with over korean boys, haha. I understand you're facing certain problems too, and i'm not in any position to judge you or even attempt to comment on it.
Cheerup alright :) We were pretty close last year, in the beginning. I don't know what happened, but its alright now, since we're both happy. Thank you for everything, luv. :)
Rachel,
Literature partner! whatsuppppp :D I'm not that close to you, but i enjoy talking to you during lit lessons. You're always smiling all the time, and you seem to have something against horny people ( i am kidding, nata :D LOL ). Your studies are alright too, why do you have to be so awesome in chinese?!?! ):
Natasha,
YOYOYOYOYOOOOOOOOO. :D I'll kill you!!!! Stop talking about how dull your life is when in actual fact it isn't. You've got an awesome bestfriend, a.k.a ME. I love you and thats all that matters, right? I remember last year, we used to go out in a 'clique'. And i stopped hanging around with them ... o: And i am so sorry that i always rant on you. Hate some guys, you know? I just can't stand it. And you often tease me about it and i'll get back at you by using the * hand sign * . Can you stop being so horny? ( KIDDING ) thats one part i like about you, being ignorant when it comes to horny stuff. LOL, luv you anyway. I know i can talk to you about anything because you never judge me and i appreciate it. You're always laughing, but sometimes you blow up and thats scary but i don't care. I still love you :) It's been a great 2 years, and you've been my partner for so long. And i'm really glad you and I share the same thoughts sometimes, because its like i can tell you everything about it and you'll agree with me. Thanks for always being there for me even though you suck at advice ( i am kidding ) You're an awesome best friend. Thank you & love you so much :) Hope to still be in the same class as you next year !!! :D
I'M TIRED SO I'LL CONTINUE THE REST TOMORROW.
Thank you to everyone, you guys make up the greatest class in the world.
It's sad that we'll be parting next year, but my experience with you guys will be etched in the depths of my heart for eternity.
I love you all !
monthly archive
recent entries