floors underneath our feets crumbling

"It's okay when everything sucks, It means you're somewhere."


Aaron Aloysius Audrey! Biqing Chuana Clarissa Danielle Deirdre Eunice FeliciaLim! FeliciaKoh FeliciaLow! Felix Gladys Huimin Jaben Jacqqie Jannah JasmineOh! Jacqqie Jingyi! Joanna Joanne Jolyn! Julianne! LauraLim MelissaWong Nadia Natalie! Natasha! Nicole! Nicolene Normala RachelTeo! Rina Seraphina SueAnne Weiqian! Wenci Wenxi! Xueer Yanyee! Zhiyan 2E3'09 1E3'08
Facebook
Monday, November 2, 2009 @ 11:06 PM
I AM GOING TO CORNTEENEW.
And i'll update about today, tomorrow. Because i am really really really tired right now but i can't sleep yet cos my hair is still wet.
Sigh. I have decided to tune in to the radio because it seems it helps to lift spirits.


Qikang,
YO BROTHA. You're one of the few guys that i am actually close to ( in class ) o: I can talk to you about anything because i trust you :) And sometimes you talk to me about your own problems and then i give you advice but i get this feeling you don't understand a shit. /: HAHAHAHA and i'm talking to you now ! :D Maybe i should listen to muttons to midnight now, too? I told you i wasn't gonna dedicate anything to you but i was just kidding !!!! ARE YOU SHOCKED okay maybe not. We'll probably still see each other often even though we might not be int he same class right? We'll still hang around the playground around my house together with cherie, right? WHY AM I ASKING YOU QUESTIONS?!??!?! Anyway, i remember the times we would go downstairs to play basketball ( even though i never played ) and how that one time I came down with messy hair and refused to play frisbee with you and cherie. I hope we'll still be in the same class next year :) Luv.

Noah,
Erm, i never really talked to you, but you're really nice and helpful. I just wanna let you know that I appreciate your help especially during family day. It was the first time I saw you helping around and It really left an impression on me. I hope you'll still be that way even though we may not end up in the same class. C:

Rongyao,
JUNZIIIIIIIIII. Hello rong rong o: I'll miss youuuuuuuuu. You're like super cute and you're like the only angel amongst the boys ( in case you take it the wrong way i'm not insulting you LOL ) I love how you'd smile at me and say hi, i love how you'd joke around with me during math even though i'm always talking to liz. I'm sorry that sometimes i might scare you or something ( idk ) But, i just want you to know you're an awesome friend. Thank you for always bringing laughter to me, and if you ever, need me at ALL, i promise i'll be right here. YOU ARE LIKE SOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE. I'm sorry i couldn't help you with math, whenever it's math lesson. I am really really sorry :( Rongyao, you're a very good friend to me and i really, really wish we could be in the same class next year. Luv!

Jaben,
HI JAYJAYJAY :D Thank you for everything. I'm sorry if your dedication was shorter than others but i have alot to say to you but i just don't know how to say it out in words, so don't take it the wrong way kay? You've helped me alot and I love how you tease me with my shoebag. Hongkongbank :D I'll always remember your part during drama as Bengseng. The way you act is rly funny and i think you'd make a fine canteen cleaner next time ( i'm kidding ) Luv you all the same. Thx for everything jayjay. LOL.

Renyong,
hello IDIOT !!! You know i was never close to you and i never really talked to you much. But can you stop being delusional? Last year you and qikang kept bullying me on the bus, and this year you've become really delusional. The memories that stand out the most throughout everything else, always end up with you being in a bus - -. Anyway, goodluck with J k! :D I'll support you. Thanks for everything. :) AND IM SORRY ABOUT THE BUS THING WITH NATA LOL. And stop being delusional. Or else i might have to take a vacuum cleaner to vacuum you back into reality.

Keith,
HI KEITH !!!!! :D Thanks for accompanying me today. I would've died walking alone at night ._. I'm glad you came with me today. Plus you've been a great moniter. You can be really really nice but sometimes in school you kind of blow up and start being retarded LOL. I love the way you say " OI " !!! So gangster man. Hahahaha, anyway, i'm sorry we're always bullying our moniter. You've been a great moniter, and i'm serious. i don't know if anyone thinks the same way, but i wish you could be our moniter for the rest of our secondary school life. You're the best moniter ever!!! And i hope we'll still take the same bus home next year. Thanks for everything once again, luv.

------

I'm tired. Bye everyone, i'm sorry i left out some people. ): ( i am very tired right now )
But i love everyone in our class, so it doesn't matter either way.
Luv you all, and i am very thankful to all of you for always supporting me and for always pushing me forward. All of you will always be with me, be it memories or deep down in my heart.
I love all of you, and thank you so, so much.
I promise i will always be right here, for each and every one of you.

1E3'08 & 2E3'09, I love you.
In the years to come, will we think about the moments that we shared?
Are you gonna think it over, how we lived each day, seizing it with no regrets?
Everything will always come to an end even though we don't want to accept it.
The road ahead of us holds different aspirations for each and everyone of us.
There is no other choice for us, even though our decisions may be hurtful.
Though separation is never easy, our unity will never die.
There might be things we might have regretted saying,
But we will always be there for each other, right?
We'll always be together, so we will never say goodbye.
monthly archive

October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
recent entries

I'm kinda tired right now so i'm sorry if my dedic... There's training tomorrow and i'm dreading it so m... Help me with this - What's a 'yesterday song'? Samantha,Hello XIAO LONG NU howz teh prata? Hohoho... Part 1 :) No matter what happensEven when the sky is falling... Dreaming about providence manure. Just so you know, i am not siding anyone.Can't we ... uwahnahbeez
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS