Wednesday, October 28, 2009 @ 8:32 PM
Dreaming about providence

I am sorry to everyone I have unintentionally hurt.
I am sorry for being so ignorant.
I am sorry for whatever I was not able to do.
I will continue to persevere with everyone's unwavering support.
I am truly sorry for everything i was not able to help with, or do.
For blatantly exposing things without even realising it myself.
For (insert whatever you want here).
I guess It's time I seek penance of some sorts.
Every cloud has a silver lining,
I am not living a dull, lackluster life.
I am blessed to be In such a rambunctious class.
To have such endearing friends.
To have close friends that never falter when I am in need of help.
Once again, I am sorry, and thank you.
Thank you to everyone. I love you all.
:)
monthly archive
recent entries