Monday, October 26, 2009 @ 7:21 PM
uwahnahbeez
It was a shitload of shiet.
Bet you're wondering why i'm spelling shit and shiet differently but you know what?
I DON'T KNOW AND THAT IS NOT THE POINT.
I CANNOT STAND WANNABES.
But unfortunately for you i am no ahlian and sorry to disappoint but i do not cuss unnecessarily.
Firstly
You bloody get on my nerves and you bloody act on your own accord and you bloody LUURRVE to look for trouble.
Secondly
I cannot comprehend why you LUURRVE to look for people's flaws and stir up trouble?!?!!?!
Thirdly
You are a disgrace to the friends you stick up for.
SECOND LASTLY !!!!!!!!! ( IDK WHAT IS THE WORD )
Who knows how many screwballs you've accumulated in your head from the senseless shit you do as your daily routine.
Lastly
No offence, i'd like to know why people like you exist.
You know, people like you and me just can't co-exist with each other in the same vicinity !!!! O:
Damn people like you to hell.
monthly archive
recent entries