Monday, September 21, 2009 @ 1:56 PM

Scarlet.
Hello, i'm finally updating right? Right.
There hasn't been anything happening recently. I'm so sick of school, so sick of everything.
Sometimes i feel that being holed up and curled in a corner is the best.
I don't know what to do, i really don't. They say i should enjoy life right now, but i just can't bring myself to do it.
I'm stuck - like a broken clock that'll never move forward till it's mended.
I feel like a person with warped notions of life. I feel like i'll never move forward.
I feel so... empty.
Someone save me.
Enough. I'm not going to brood over things that will never come true.
Talked to julianne via webcam yesterday ( it's been so long, huh? ) We went abit mad last night.
I was frustrated over my hair and she was struggling with her keyboard cat.
JUST GREAT, it's going to rain. I love rain, but at a time like this? It's just not... the right time.
After that, audrey called. And we had a phlegm session. I couldn't stop laughing idk why.
NO, AUDREY, NO !!!
I feel like drawing.
Gonna go, seeyou.
monthly archive
recent entries