Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 10:24 PM

EXCUSE ME WHY IS THE QUALITY SO BAD ?! its not supposed to be like that.
TODAY WAS SUPER FUN ! :D
Exams are finally over and i can finally chillz after a tedious week.
Had 4 periods today. First was DNT which was extremely intriguing !!!!!!!! stop.
Math, 20/30 ): Bloody hell man. I always lose to that person ! Then we had a firedrill @ the field.
Which i almost died at because it was BLISTERING it was scalding my skin.
Forgot to bring stuff to sit on, so i sat on my shoes and covered my face with my wallet. Which obviously wouldn't have helped since black absorbs heat yay for my intellectual level - -
Walked up to get bags with weiqian. You know how she is, every 5 seconds she repeats the same thing over and over again. " HURRY UP LA !!!!!!! "
-recess-
Then science. Yes everyone, i failed physics. Does anyone feel better after knowing this?
Yeah, i got 9/20. Anyway, i hate physics ( lesson ) not cuzza mr chan but, idk. The atmosphere was tense for that particular hour. Geog next, which is the only subject i'm proud of ( currently )
32/35. I STILL LOST TO THAT IDIOT UGHHHHHHHHASJHFKANKJHCIW^&$(!*@YSAKF
!!!!! ( There was a cockroach in the toilet )
After school, waited for audrey with vballclique. We were being retarded, as usual. They waited for me ! :) So finally we set off for amkhub. Drey and I wanted to watch up but decided to catch where got ghost in the end. Due to yanyee being whiny o: Audrey has a way of calling yy & qian. " Qian ah (which sounded for like chyen ah) and Yee ah ( WTH?!?!?! ) " After buying the tix, we parted ways )': kidding. But yeah we separated, qian, yan, nat & nicole went idk where. Drey and I went to eat. It was finally 3 after we talked. I RAN INTO THE THEATRE but my efforts were futile. I wanted to get the side seat ( WHICH WAS ORIGINALLY MINE 24 24 24 24 ) and I RAN TO THE WRONG SIDE !!! I laughed like mad when i got to my seat. Soon, yan & qian came. In the midst of walking to the seats, qian slapped a man and yanyee hit him (?). O: O: O: O: O:
Audrey and I went hysterical.
After the movie, qian and yan ran, unlike us sane people. So yeah walked our separate ways D: D: D: D: LOL !!! Drey and I went to macs and then we engaged in physical spasms over some fries ( AGAIN ). I think it started with my ancient two dollar note Haiz oh well. Oh yeah and we took that pic up there ( we actually took alot and deleted all of them except this ) cos we were only content with this ):
Left macs and bussed to her house. Audrey can you please stop jaywalking? *sigh*
As the reincarnation of jay you must set a good example and not let people follow your past's bad example. LOLOOL
Ate and then left. I'm at home now and i'm very very tired i cannot stand it but my hair is still wet. IM GONNA PLAY ACE ATTORNEY AFTER THIS.
Kbai.
monthly archive
recent entries