Monday, September 14, 2009 @ 8:30 PM
Indolence
I'm like so so so lazy.
Jon went for ns today, he'll be back in a couple of weeks. ( TAKE CARE )
He's gonna be all muscular and stuff, hard to imagine, but yeah. Anticipating his masculinity HAHAHA
Today was pretty much alright. I hate schoooooool, ughzxzszxczszxc. ):
Exams are coming ! I will persevere. YAY FOR CRAMMING :B
Lessons were boring as usual. Literature was interesting though.
I rly dk what to blog about. I mean, i should blog about what i feel and stuff, but right now i'm feeling so... so neutral. English lesson was fun.
Needa buy stuff and we were given a budget too o: Non-existant money.
But everyone went loony and bought practically everything. It was hectic like omg lah o-o.
And nata kept blocking me from getting to my seat! >( fat ah. HAHAHA joke.
Afterschool went for the sports and UG meeting, my mind went into a subconscious state.
Had lunch in school then doodled on paper before going for training.
AIYA SO BORED GONNA GO DO HOMEWORK BAI
monthly archive
recent entries