Wednesday, September 16, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
HAPPY 300TH POST
Bet you guys had no idea anyway! :D ( NO ONE READS ANYMORE HA-HA )
Still, i wish i could celebrate.. with food.
I miss my family and relatives alot. Went over to Melis' house today, and everything suddenly felt so nostalgic. I mean, i've been going over to Melis' more frequently, but today it felt different. It felt so homely. I love my family.
Now i feel so lost. Everything is just school school school for me. Nothing more, nothing less. I should've treasured my earlier childhood ( i'm still in childhood k ).
And i've always thought that i had something to back me up all the time. Something that'd always be behind my back, rooting for me and supporting me. But something went amiss along the way. I guess i was oblivious, it was gradually fading away. I should've treasured it well, but i neglected it's tenderness, and now it's turned its back on me.
Let retribution befall me.
I hate teachers sometimes. They're so stubborn and refuse to believe you. Even though i'm so confident in my words, you blatantly disregarded them.
I love my friends and family. Let's talk about something optimistic.
Today, was alright. (: Liz and I went mad during math. English was fun because we played truth or dare and everyone gave up on me because i couldn't do any dares ): HAHAHA. IT WAS SO HOT TODAYYYYYYY. After school yan and nic waited for me, then we walked to the bus stop together w fel.
I am still rather happy despite all the problems arising.
And I shall continue to be happy! c:
Monday there is no school ( yay ).
Love. I need a break.
monthly archive
recent entries