Wednesday, August 26, 2009 @ 10:22 PM
Scar,
I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. I hate school. And last but not least, I hate school.
I'm sick of school. I wish holidays would come faster! Hate school life. I just can't comprehend little kids' desires to grow up quickly.
Growing up isn't all that great anyway. It just makes you miss a lifetime of things, things that can't come back anymore. Things that don't exist anymore. Things that you'd die for, to make them return back to you. Bits and pieces, tiny fragments of your memories. Things that have been kept in the shadows. Things that stubbornly cling onto your heart. Isn't it scary to forget?
Doesn't anyone feel the same way?
monthly archive
recent entries