Monday, August 31, 2009 @ 10:19 PM
Morning was rly boring /:
After the celebrations in school, bussed to mcs w jingyi, her friend & ariel.
We saw liau, tracy etc along the way! Talked awhile.
Reached mcs, watched abit of the celebration and went around greeting people o:
( SAW SHEILA CHOW CHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D )
Smiled at people whom i don't even know /: ( yet they claim they know me )
Soon, many people came. Jolyn Hoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee too! :B
Went to eat at the canteen w Jo & Jingyi. Chat w Liau, again.
Then Jo and I headed to the staff room (for idk what) Anyway, saw many people, said hi, then went to the library. Roamed around reminiscing. Everything seemed so nostalgic and... Small.
Tracy and CT came to the library followed by liau&etc. Left the library with them and down to the netball court. Sat in the middle of the netball court talking. Yunhui came! Fish Monger! :B
Mong & Jo went mad. "engage in physical spasms" MAD
AHAHAHHA. Went to the toilet and many hazardous and chaotic situations occured.
They came over to my place after that. Took a detour to novena to buy food first. Ate at my place and talked about school stuff :) yay. Miss them! Then i went to pangsai. (LOL)
In my room, mong tried relentlessly to be funny. And her jokes were so lame that it was funny o: ! Super nonsense. Took the volleyball down to play.
HERE COMES THE EXCITING PART
A bunch of annoying kids were picking on an injured bird. We shooed them and mong & jo helped me get a couple of plastic bags and a box. I then mustered all my courage to pick the bird up and put it in the box. I was so anxious. Took it to cleo pets, refused to help - -. Took it to another pet store, refused to help - -. ( Sometimes i wonder if they're really animal lovers. They're so... bbbbeeeee chi. ) Had no other choice, and we were in a dilemma. Then mom agreed that we could put it outside our house, so i brought it up. Put some food and water inside, covered half of it with newspaper and placed a note saying "do not touch, bird inside".
Thanks to Mong & Jo, without them i wouldn't have been able to pick the bird up.
I tell myself i'm saving the bird, but then again does it really want my help? I really really want to help it, but i can't help but think that i'm depriving it of its survival skills.
Well whatever. I hope it's doing okay outside. I can't help but worry over it. We can keep it inside but machi is around so it might shock the poor pigeon. ARGHHHHHH IM RLY WORRIED ABOUT THE PIGEON i'm scared one of the neighbours might startle it or something !!!!!!!!
Haiz. I wish the pigeon would get better tomorrow. (:
Today i had fun w Jo and Mong. Thanks both of you :B
Kbai. Tired, gtg. SSSSSEEEYA
monthly archive
recent entries