Wednesday, July 15, 2009 @ 9:37 PM
Hello, _________________ (SENTENCE CENSORED DUE TO CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES) .
Nothing much has been happening recently.
It's so mundane ( yanyee i know you're reading this! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA *laughing at what i'm typing* ) that i'm beginning to cultivate cynicism.
Okay sidetracking, i'm a dead duck ):
I can't find my home economics food science booklet.
Okay i found it.
Funny how books subconsciously affect you in one or or another. ( Not that books have a conscious ) But recently i've been into this particular book. Recommended my Natasha, tyvm!
Its called Blind Faith. I walk around the school carrying this book so its kinda obvious.
Okayokayokay, school today was as mundane as ever ( YANYEE )
" The aura in class exuded great mirth! "
Did i mention, i think having Mrs Ng ( Yes, as in the VP ) as our geog teacher wouldn't be so bad afterall. I mean, she's funny and amusing. What's entertaining is that she laughs at her own lame jokes, which is really funny! If she was any indication, all the staff in school certainly have a weird sense of humor. I kinda enjoy her classes, since she doesn't catch skirts anymore. Or less frequently, i would say. ( I figure she's not living with us. Probably some other world, other than this one. A world where everyone wears long skirts. ) Which she clearly seems to already be in the afterlife, IMO.
After school, lunch with natalie & Grace. Took 855 with grace tuh tuition.
Came home, read, and slack. Gonna go now, deprived of sleep.
Tomorrowwwwwwwww, now sayonara.
Don't give me that ironic smile, i can take a hint.
monthly archive
recent entries