Wednesday, July 8, 2009 @ 9:34 PM
I haven't been updating, lately. RIGHT?!
So, today, i shall. totally. blog.
I mean like blog. bbbbllllllloooooooogggggggggggggggggggggggggg !
SO TODAY. Nothing happened o:
School was as usual ( i did all my homework, can you believe it? ) Anyway yeah.
I think i went crazy during art, in which i started talking to myself due to frustration. Jannah sitting next to me must've been freaked out. O: Elizabeth kept staring at me & i think something happened to shiyee's artwork. And i exploded. The computer lab turned into dust!
Sorry shiyee ): Hahahahahh, after art ( which was math )
I think i kind of freaked Rongyao out. Being the only guy in the group with 2 retards is really scary.
I laughed like crazy for no reason ): I assume it was because Mr Lee showed us some SUPER HILARIOUS, COMICAL, AMUSING video of some people rapping out the pythagoras theorem.
And then after the video i just laughed non-stop. My hair turned afro for awhile.
After school, went to novena square w Yanyee, Nicole & etcetc.
Anyway, yanyee and i were talking non-stop. The whole bus was filled with (&^(#@*^%!(*&%^(*#&(%*^(*^@!(%*&)#^*()$@^*^@!%&*%$!@^$#^!%$@&^%!&@^#(^%_!+_%&)!*@^%!$ because yanyee was talking really loudly. And she spit everywhere o:
So ate subway, left w yanyee and yanyee and yanyee and yanyee BYE.
Then after that had tuition, and now i'm home.
LELOUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
( This is like the best post i've ever updated ) Tah.
monthly archive
recent entries