Tuesday, July 7, 2009 @ 9:17 PM
Nevertheless i will try my best to update even though no one even reads it.
My blog is gradually becoming a hindrance, but i won't let that happen!
Besides, it's only something like, balk. You know? It's just heavy, that's all. I can easily lift it up ( Strong )
And there isn't much to blog about anymore. ):
I think i'm still in holiday mood. And i'm becoming a sloth :O
Sloths are like super cute. But they're friggin' lazy.
MY ENTIRE BODY is rotting. Because training's been suspended! I don't know what's wrong with me. Half the time i dread training, but the other half of the time i actually want to do some exercise.
I think i'm going crazy. I'm just gonna explode one day, no doubt.
:D :B :3 :$ :# :@ :S :X :p :V :5 :7 :8 :| :U :H :P :G :A
Okay moving on.
Can someone just slap me until i sober up?
My life is a mess! ): Y'know? Like that pokemon Tangela.
Fluffy little cute bunnies flying over the moon, pigs count from 1-3 and skyrocket to mars!
~^^~
HEEHEEHEE
monthly archive
recent entries