Thursday, July 2, 2009 @ 9:42 PM

Please, don't vanish.
Hey everyoneeeeee. I'm so tired! ):
My blog is like decomposing like mad okay i can't take this anymore.
TAGGERS COME BACK PLEASE. Don't abandon this rotting place. D: ( never give up hope ! )
Mala keeps telling me how my blog is gonna decompose and stuff ( damn sadistic ) kidding.
ANYWAY. Today, i am back. I think i died when school re-opened, thats why i haven't been able to update recently. Therefore, i have resurrected from the abysmal of gloom aka death. I'm gonna go sleep soon as i haven't been able to sleep well lately!
And i've been logging on to a certain url more frequently. I saw something on that page a few days ago, and it caused me to be terribly upset. In any case, it wasn't anything important. It's just an infliction. Anyway, i didn't couldn't care less.
My blog is like decomposing like mad okay i can't take this anymore.
TAGGERS COME BACK PLEASE. Don't abandon this rotting place. D: ( never give up hope ! )
Mala keeps telling me how my blog is gonna decompose and stuff ( damn sadistic ) kidding.
ANYWAY. Today, i am back. I think i died when school re-opened, thats why i haven't been able to update recently. Therefore, i have resurrected from the abysmal of gloom aka death. I'm gonna go sleep soon as i haven't been able to sleep well lately!
And i've been logging on to a certain url more frequently. I saw something on that page a few days ago, and it caused me to be terribly upset. In any case, it wasn't anything important. It's just an infliction. Anyway, i didn't couldn't care less.
OH, and can you believe i got a lecture from miss hong for 45 minutes? I mean, sure, maybe it was partially my fault, i don't know. But i just can't comprehend the meaning behind her words. Every sentence contradicts itself, so what am i to ingest, again?
" I am not wasting your time, Melanie. YOU are wasting MY time. "
....
( Then again, what am I doing? Listening. To you. Which is taking up MY time. And yours too, of course. But who's the one prolonging the conversation? I wonder. Prolonging the convo = prolonging the amount of time. Prolonging the amount of time = wasting time. Wasting time = wasting both of our time. )
So, after much deliberation, she finally succumbed to futility o:
Yeayyyyy - -
OMG THE TIME.
Okay i gottago. Yanyee wants me to help her print something. Byebye!
monthly archive
recent entries