floors underneath our feets crumbling

"It's okay when everything sucks, It means you're somewhere."


Aaron Aloysius Audrey! Biqing Chuana Clarissa Danielle Deirdre Eunice FeliciaLim! FeliciaKoh FeliciaLow! Felix Gladys Huimin Jaben Jacqqie Jannah JasmineOh! Jacqqie Jingyi! Joanna Joanne Jolyn! Julianne! LauraLim MelissaWong Nadia Natalie! Natasha! Nicole! Nicolene Normala RachelTeo! Rina Seraphina SueAnne Weiqian! Wenci Wenxi! Xueer Yanyee! Zhiyan 2E3'09 1E3'08
Facebook
Monday, June 29, 2009 @ 11:26 PM
Aitakute aitakute,
Ano umi de matte iru yo.
Kimi e no omoi,
Asa mo hiru mo yoru mo,
Aitakute you are my heaven.

Happiness ... sadness ... tears ... Sky ... stars ... and my heaven.

Kienaide kienaide,
Ano natsu de toki wo tomete.
Omoide daite aki mo fuyu mo haru mo,
Eien ni you are my heaven
.

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyo hello!
I'm dreading schooooooooooooooool.
(: I'm so screwed alright, home econs homework was last minute. Its insanity, i tell you.
I just wrote all the crap i thought of.
Okay anyway today was slack, cos we have a new timetable. Seating arrangements have changed in most homerooms ( i think )
And the school's really paranoid now, due to H1N1. The science labs have turned into the infirmaries. It's actually starting to feel more like a school, i mean, what kind of school doesn't have an infirmary? The kaino lab is now the isolation room, and now Mrs Wong uses the ( i forgot what room ) and it has air conditioning.

OH OH OH by the way, our class is doing Haunted house for Family day.
I'm not really sure if family day will still be carried out, but whatever the case the date is really near and i'm terribly excited. I really, really really, hope that it won't get canceled.

Okay anyway today was slack ( as i've mentioned before ) nothing much today.
IPW was disastrous because we were taking pictures the whole period o:
Waited for yanyee and rachel because qian had to do something, so walked w rach, yanyee & jingyi to the front gate. The back gate was apparently closed due to the h1n1 thing. Retarded ):
Decided to walk to bps' bus stop, and bought bubble tea there.
Rach, yanyee & I were talking about the surrounding people ( LOL )
Yanyee's dad sent me to the bus stop and i went home. Freaking tired okay! I slept for 3 hours last night. ONLY.
Supposed to have slept at 1, but my eyes got all puffy and swollen for a certain reason, so i slept at 3.
Horrendous night ):

Gottago,
See you all.
monthly archive

October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Isn't my baby just friggin' adorkable?Can you beli... FT ISLAND !!!!!!!!!!! TMR TMR TMR TMR TMR (DYING)I... SHINee;The sweet, intoxicating, burning up temptat... HI I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD NOW BECAUSE SOME BLOODY... Yunjae ! (L)( Audrey o: )So sailing was fun on sat... I have NOTHING else to do.(Talk to me if you want ... Ulquiorra. (Cr: Amazon)Hello! :D So i'm going to u... I can't stand this blog.This decomposing blog !!! ... From left: Georgine, SueAnne, Jasmine, Natasha, Me... That my heart started to beat.Hi everyoneeeeeeeeee...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS