Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 9:42 PM

FT ISLAND !!!!!!!!!!! TMR TMR TMR TMR TMR (DYING)
I cannot. wait. for. tomorrow.
SOMEONE KILL ME NOW !!!
My leader-guitarist Jonghun (L) I wanna see you so badly ):
OH OH OH OH OH and i've heard news, that SS501 IS COMING TO SINGAPORE!
They're embarking on their FIRST asia concert tour. So all boys before flower fans, this is definitely for you. (Hyun Joong aka Ji hoo) I'm going too, definitely. This time i'll make sure to get the tickets :D
I wasn't able to get FT island's showcase tickets, unfortunately ): ): ): ):
I am so screwed, i've only started on art, lit, geog & bio. (i've started on 4 but i've only completed 1) :D yeay for being screwed !!!
i'm just started drawing a new manga, which i don't think i'll finish at the end! (:
Sigh, ): I don't want to go back to school. Life right now is (Y)
but when school reopens, IT'LL BE THE END!!!!!!
Goodbye world D: my life is going to end soon.
Jonghun (L)
monthly archive
recent entries