Monday, July 20, 2009 @ 9:34 PM
I. FEEL. LIKE. I'M. GOING. BALLISTIC.
I am very tired and i'm going to sleep soon.
But i feel like ranting on some people who depend on people too much.
I hate it when you ask me this because apparently i hardly even know you and although you try to sound nice it makes me feel like i'm being made use of for your own benefit. Get a life, okay? Usually its for god's sake, but i think in this case, for your sake. since you only think of yourself.
And i miss this particular loony even though i see him everyday. He feels so distant now ):
( EVEN THOUGH HE BETRAYED ME IN PHYSICS CLASS TODAY )
Okay let me give you an example. He's like... like... UMMMMMMM.
Like money, you know? You gotta cherish money cos money is time and time is money and okay this is going nowhere. The point is, if you don't focus on looking after the money, and you turn away for a second, the money is gone before you know it.
JULIANNE JULIANNE ON THE WALL, WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK?
I MISS YOU SO. SEEMS LIKE ITS BEEN FOREVER, SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE.
Training was alright. If you see scars on me soon, you'll have to know Karin is to blame. She keeps resorting to violence ): One day my leg will be broken and it'll be alllllll her fault! D:
Gottago, gonna lose the dark rings.
Tsk, sluts.
monthly archive
recent entries