Sunday, July 19, 2009 @ 9:57 PM
( So much better than 4minutes! Don't bash me sueanne )
I woke up pretty early today despite sleeping late. Producing deeper eyebags o:
Signed in to MSN, talked to nata who told me she'd sleep til 12. But she woke up earlier than me, the irony. And then jasmine talked to me, and we squabbled about our kpop fetish. Obviously my jonghoon's the hottest in FTIsland, and she regrets not liking ftisland earlier ! Cos they've already went back to korea ): I saw them while they were in Singapore, though. Jealous? ^^ :B :p :) C:
Went out for a movie with vbclique at around 3. We were supposed to meet at 3 but i left the house at 3. HEEHEE :B
My earpiece is spoilt ! ): It harassed me so much! Mom & dad are coming back tomorrow.
Back to the subject. I saw natalie in the mrt ! Well actually, it was when i alighted. Nevermind, we saw Yanyee & Rachel. Yanyee was wearing lingerie :)
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
As usual, Qian was the latest. Ate at superdog while nat & qian went to buy tickets.
Then Yanyee and i started counting the number of survivors in 2012.
10% of the world's population .... They sidetracked for awhile talking about school, then i suddenly shouted " 6 HUNDRED MILLION "
I think they were embarassed. I flew up and hit my head on the ceiling.
We watched obsessed and i almost died watching it yanyee and qian kept yakking like it was the end of the world. *(&^!(%&)@(%*&)*(#@%)(@^*!&%@&#^*#%$@ hovering all over me. I swore i could've exploded.
Anyway obsessed was good. Teaches you the morales of life ( to hell w it ) like srsly i don't even know.
We became retarded all the way home.
I AM DREADING SCHOOL SO MUCH.
monthly archive
recent entries