Wednesday, July 22, 2009 @ 9:08 PM

( Look at my face. look at that jawline. look at it. look looklook. DONT LOOK LA OMG )
HIHIHI school was alright todaytodaytoday.
I have nothing to blog about! O:
2NE1! (L)
I have a physics test tomorrow and i haven't studied. Am i screwed or what?
Anyway i might study after i post.
OkayokayokayokayokaykoakyoakyokayokaokyoakyOKAY.
Okay. Today was shit.
English was boring. Literature was half-boring because ms hong's so paranoid about noise. Chinese was shit. Art was alright (still boring though).
Maths, was the most enriching lesson. Liz and i went crazy. (It's always been that way.)
I think our demented virus spread to rongyao. o:
WE LAUGHED AT NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think noah thought we were in the afterlife.
After the lesson, idk what kind of stunt rongyao was trying to pull. he flicked his pencil case up and it went flying and detonated at my head causing an explosion ( of laughter ) and everyone died. Of laughter.
Emberassing much? No shit k!!!!
Anyway, after school went to eat at tp with nat & yanyee.
Told lots of stuff to yanyee and then took 855 to tuition w yanyee. She harassed me! D:
Okay nvm. I dropped the bottle of water yanyee asked me to throw on the way out and it almost rolled under the bus !!!!!! I hyperventilated. o:
Okay GONNA GO NOW BYE.
monthly archive
recent entries