Monday, April 13, 2009 @ 10:07 PM

Yaaaaaay :B Yunnie ! (L)
I am in love w so many things now. Sorry sorry by SuperJunior got me addicted, then i went to watch haengbok. Its awesome (:
I watched the drama mei-chan no shitsuji, its really really good. (Thanks for recommending nata!)
Well, its a different concept from Koizora, but i think both of them were really well-directed.
Ah, i'm not feeling good now. My right eye hurts & I have a running nose. I feel terrible. ):
I'm not sure why but, i'm suddenly desperate to fall sick. That way, i can regain my energy, i'm feeling terrible because of my lack of rest. School's alright, nothing different from the normal. I'm going back to Uncle Gerard's for math tuition as i really need it. I decided this on my own, not cos my parents forced me. Training was okay today, i'm really exhausted though.
Will update more another time.
I'm seriously dead beat, if i don't sleep now i think i might die on the spot.
Ps/: Yanyee the ana is a china bimbo (!!!)
monthly archive
recent entries