Thursday, March 26, 2009 @ 8:43 PM
LOL @ THIS !!!!
Thanks for telling Nicolene & I your wonderful problems (: Rest assured, we'll keep it on the lowdown. You are so admirable! I understand your deprived social life over Popularity, I fully understand (:
I am so impressed by your strong manipulative powers. If i get in trouble w/ the principal, I call you asap, k? I know you are like the Number One Paikia in TVPS & have alot of backup one, and you are also very big. Even bigger than J. Plz do not conquer me okay, i am seriously very scared ):
Because of the fact that your old primary school Principal was scared of you. I am shivering with fear.
I will do my best to help you in your dillema, so please don't manipulate/conquer me.
XiaoLoong Huat arh! :O
--------------------------------
Training was really fun today as me and yanyee kept quarrelling. I kept laughing til my stomach hurt ): Lessons were also very fun. During Chem played with all the chemicals at the end of the experiment, cleaned the table w/ distilled water o: Natasha went crazy.
Happy birthday again, Lim Natasha Ann.
You bloody slut (L) !
Loveeeeeeees.
Anyone free tmr? ):
monthly archive
recent entries