Monday, April 6, 2009 @ 9:55 PM
I don't know why, but i just think it's depressing.
I really ought to buck up on my studies,
I'm probably failing all my tests now ):
Math used to be my best subject, now i've totally lost interest in it, cos of. Well, someone. -.-
I hope he never shows up in school anymore, that'll be the happiest day of my life.
I'm tired & exhausted, why can't the school give us a break? I'm like, so freaking busy. (Errrrrrrr....) K but seriously, i don't have the time to obsess over things!
I'm falling behind in terms of studies ):
I've got to buck up!!! :B *Suddenly very motivated*
Anyway i was in a very bad mood after training, dunno what happened to me :O
Even though i don't hate Coach as much as i used to last time, he still pisses the hell out of me.
He looks at someone as if he wants to kill her or something. Asshole.
Ohyeah & chiachenchi brought me to Mrs Ng today, how great (:
Juuuuuuuust great, like, seriously. Thanks for ruining everything -.-
Bloody shit. What's wrong with my hair?
I'm like pinning it up so frequently okay, and Mongkheng doesn't even care when i walk pass her. Slut.
Anyway, talking about it gives me bad omen, bad thoughts aside, :D
2 More days!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D (L)(L)
I Love Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, :B
to someone:
I hate you. thanks for divulging the worst secret that could have been divulged to anyone in the world. Thanks, so much -.-

monthly archive
recent entries