Friday, March 27, 2009 @ 9:28 PM
Didn't go out w Audrey today as she went somewhere else w her friends,
In the end i went to Yanyee's house. ^^
It was really fun cox she's such a joker :p
Had lunch @ her house though she refused to let me eat ):
Played piano all the way & i learnt how to play 你最近还好吗 !!! :D
Yanyee can't believe i can play the piano so well cox i havent been playing for 3 years.
Admit it my dearest ana, you lost to me. (noob) :B
Did some stretching & Yoga while playing very inspirational music (OST madagascar) LOL!
Then she had piano lessons from 2.30 to 3.30 and me, being a big fan of her newbish piano-playing, stayed to watch for 15 minutes. Then i got bored and went up to her room to surf the net.
After she finished her lessons, she played warcraft & i watched her kill countless of. Things.
It was auto-kill lah, i don't know how she can sit there for half an hour just watching her evil angry-demon kill monsters that just keep running towards her (dumb.) and not do anything.
I got bored and we decided to watch southpark :B
Watched "2 days before the day after tomorrow" dumb right i know, o:
& I didn't know global warming lasts for less than a day -.-
AND THEN AND THEN the most exciting part (!!!)
We played hotel 626! :O
I was already hyperventilating and the game hadn't even started.
I swear i was seriously damn scared ):
Thinking about it gives me goosebumps.
I screamed even though i didn't see anything, Yanyee played the whole thing. o:
I can't withstand supernatural things for nuts !!!
I almost died when i saw the woman scream when we flashed the camera.
We finally decided to stop at the hard level & i had to go alr, so anyway.....
When i came home i didn't dare to bathe ):
That's how scared i was. LOLOLOLOL! I'm still really scared now, k.
Oh and just a few words of advice :
./: Never play hotel 626 alone.
./: Do not play during earth hour.
I swear, if you can actually play hotel 626 during EARTH HOUR without hyperventilating/fainting/spazzing/screaming like a siaokia, you're a god.
monthly archive
recent entries