Wednesday, April 8, 2009 @ 6:46 PM

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONG HYUN !!!!
I love you very muchie :B :B :B
One day i'll fly to Korea, grab you & run! :D
Thanks for all the music you've brought to us,
You were born with god-given talent, thanks for all the hard work you've put in.
Your voice never fails to make me happy.
You've the most wonderful voice i've ever heard in my life.
I love youuuuuuuu, :B
I love you very muchie :B :B :B
One day i'll fly to Korea, grab you & run! :D
Thanks for all the music you've brought to us,
You were born with god-given talent, thanks for all the hard work you've put in.
Your voice never fails to make me happy.
You've the most wonderful voice i've ever heard in my life.
I love youuuuuuuu, :B
I think trees are beautiful, (:
Random, i know. LOL.
Tomorrow running 2.4 km for napfa, horrible shiet. I'm really not ready for this.
And theres a dnt test tomorrow, i've no idea what to study.
I can't wait for this year to be over, sec 2 life is way too stressfull (!!!) D:
I hate this. hate this. hate this. hate this. Sigh, tomorrow.
Didn't report to errrr mrs ng today. I can't be bothered anymore ):
WHY CAN'T TIME MOVE FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Off to try & enjoy life. Goodbai.

Random, i know. LOL.
Tomorrow running 2.4 km for napfa, horrible shiet. I'm really not ready for this.
And theres a dnt test tomorrow, i've no idea what to study.
I can't wait for this year to be over, sec 2 life is way too stressfull (!!!) D:
I hate this. hate this. hate this. hate this. Sigh, tomorrow.
Didn't report to errrr mrs ng today. I can't be bothered anymore ):
WHY CAN'T TIME MOVE FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Off to try & enjoy life. Goodbai.

monthly archive
recent entries