Sunday, April 5, 2009 @ 12:07 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARUMA MIURA !!!! :D
I watched Koizora today.
& I found out that the lead actor's birthday is tomorrow. Like, wow o:
Watched 200 pounds of beauty & Koizora, then i went for tuition.
Teacher keeps insulting me, hello, i know alot about the economic crisis, k.
I am not a bu dong shi de hai zi (yuck chinese)
Joel & CTL waited for me to finish!!! :O So rare of them but they threw my sweet on the floor. It broke ): Dammit.
Head to my dearest aunt's house, as she was feeling lonely and deprived of her own daughter :B
& Also to visit Dylan. Many things happened.
Came home all tired and weary anddddddd, i rewatched koizora. HAHAHA!
Yesterday:
tiring day. watched speech day and i saw bestieeeeeeeeeee.
Before that went to j8 to eat pepper lunch w idol, bought minho's pic :B
Bought a pen too. Then went to audrey's to watch 200 pounds of beauty.
Went to see speech day as i was emcee reserve (used that excuse to wander about)
Teacher: Why are you here?
Me: I'm emcee reserve.
Prefect: Why are you here?
Me: Emcee reserve.
Mrs Teo: Why are you here? You're not supposed to be here.
Me: Errrrrrr i'm emcee reserve.
Mrs Teo: you should not be standing here, i will ask ms bridget.
Me: (oh shit) errrrr okay.
-Walk away-
After speech day, walked alllllll the way to melissa's house as i missed my stop -.-
What the crap, my legs ached like crazy ): But i felt like walking anyway ^^!
I walked for like, more than 3km? D:
Kgtgbai.
monthly archive
recent entries