Sunday, April 26, 2009 @ 8:56 PM
Solely For You
Hey everybody :) I just woke up.
I'm in a dilemma. D:
(Shall not elaborate)
Exams are in 2 days time, and i attempted to study today. My useless attempt failed :B
I was watching SJ stuff. I ought to focus on my studies, and i haven't even done NYAA yet.
How the shit am i supposed to do NYAA without the bloody sample?
My blog is going to die soon. I'm really really lazy to update ):
Okay, i guess i'll be on hiatus. Bloody Mid-years, I'm gonna ace yYyYYyyYYyoOUoOUOuuoUou!
WILL BE ON HIATUS UNTIL MIDYEARS END.
Goodbye.
Everytime you loosen our entwined hands,
I tried to hold onto the warmth,
Everytime I think I’ll be able to meet you,
My heart dyes with a beautiful shade.
Even the common things turn into memories when we’re together

monthly archive
recent entries