Thursday, April 23, 2009 @ 9:32 PM

RAAAAAAAAAR :B
KiHaeeeeeeeee (L)
Okay, i'm in a good mood. So i shall post. :)
YAYAYAYAYAYE !
Today was alright-t-t-t-t-t~
Lessons today was hectic. Cut me some slack already! :(
I GOT HIGHEST FOR DNT!!! (Currently) ^^ :D ^^ :B ^^ :p ^^ :)
Dnt - 83% For E-Test (Highest in class) 95% for holiday assignment.
OH, and i passed phys & Bio !!!!! ^^ SO unexpected.
13/25 - Bio
11/20 - Phys
Oh, and history has been a breeze too. I'm so tempted to take pure Hist next year :p
19/20 - Recent class test on chapter 6. (Highest in class tgt w Nata, Ariel & Deirdre)
Alright, after school went out to eat @ Sembawang food centre, Leban or something.
Went back to school with a super bloated stomach. Changed and went up to the hall to play Piano!
Taught Weiqian(Hebe) To play her own song on the piano ^^
While the rest, Rachel, Yanyee & Karin formed a trio cemetry /:
I almost died laughing. Training was slack, slack slack~
I just had a phone call with Yanyee, as usual she never fails to ridicule me. (Hilarious)
Oh, and i just passed up the form for the Sports & UG trip! Australiaaaaaaaaaaaa~
Hopefully our whole volleyclique will be selected. Yeaaaaay :)
Beat, bai!
monthly archive
recent entries