Wednesday, March 10, 2010 @ 9:58 PM
Nationals,


My phone's megapixels suck. I really, really want a new camera.
Most of the pictures are with Deirdre. Congrats to the boys for being second in the zone !!! :p
Even though you all lost by 3 points, theres always nationals to work hard for.
Be proud of yourselves :)
One fatty from the opposing team had issues. He has serious problems man, I mean, yeah I know you're fat stop showing off. Okay, won't elaborate. You wouldn't want a long line of vulgarities (not that I'm actually vulgar but yeah) coming out due to the anger surging in me o:
Time to hit the books !!!
Bye.
Oh, this one's for you, tanwenxiiiiiiiii :)
Yes, I read your blog. Yeah we did drift apart, :( But its okay! We're in the same class this year, things will definitely get better. I love our class of course I'm happy with you all. 2e3'o9 is like my family. Understanding and fun to be around with, I love you all lah. Sorry I'm not always with you all. (L)(L)(L) Luv you dearest appleyyyy!
monthly archive
recent entries