Friday, March 5, 2010 @ 9:08 PM
BEOWZ

Herroooooooow, fishballs.
FINALLY END OF THE WEEK GASPING FOR BREATH ALR.
Finally gotten back all the papers. I did really badly :( I failed physics badly!!!!
Oh I just realised theres no shampoo, I need to rejuvenate my hair cells.
Back to the topic, yeah my results this term were really bad.
I NEED TO TAKE A BREATHER FROM ALL THE BAD AIRRRRRRRR.
(By the way I managed to pass Chinese yay)
Audrey and I went to catch Dear John today. How can anyone find It boring I think its really meaningful and everything you know. Except the last part which ruined the whole show.
Amanda's reaction just gave everything away. According to Nata, she laughed like crazy at that part. Went back to school for like 5 seconds and then bought drinks and home. Did I mention about the crazy 166 bus that drove onto the sidewalk and pretended to break down? A sub bus came shortly after and then the other bus drove away.
Come on la can't you think of a better way to avoid your shift?
Anyway I'm tired. BAI
Ps/ Happy Birthday Low Qi Kang!!!!!!!!!!! Luv you bro.
monthly archive
recent entries