Thursday, March 4, 2010 @ 7:59 PM
Marked with Intricacy.

School is completely sucking my soul out.
I suddenly feel like I have no freedom. Not only am I lacking an enormous amount of sleep, I am not drinking enough water and furthermore, I am still getting bad grades. Not to mention, I am insanely exhausted what with all the brain cramps and the fatigue. I should have treasured the holidays more. What can we do in order to vindicate the rights of us, students? That's right, nothing. Because school is everything now, the world, everything that revolves around our lives is about school.
How joyful it would be to live a simple yet dainty life.
Training nearly killed me today. Physical training, to be exact. Well tomorrow's Friday, I can finally take a break from an exhausting week. I always look forward to Fridays with Audrey, I can finally relaxxxxxxxx yes !!! :) And also it helps to get things out of my head.
Okay I'm off to bathe, do E-learning & History homework, sleep.
Bye peepowz.
monthly archive
recent entries