Wednesday, March 3, 2010 @ 2:05 PM
Are we really alive?

Hellow crazy gypsies.
Was supposed to go to Keith's place but I decided not to since tuition got pushed back. (Sorry guys) Rongyao's birthday was yesterday. Happy Birthday President/Taichou !!! How's the divorce with Sam coming along? Pretty sad, huh. Thanks for 3 years of fun and laughter !!! :p Forever the joker & the cuteboy of the class. Hope you had a great birthday with us.
On to something else. E-learning was terrible as usual except the fact that I slept in and woke up late for E-learning. I'm hungryyyyy. I haven't done chinese yet, half done with english, half done with math, done with ss, done with chem. Ahhh, lost the mood to blog. Things like these need inspiration and unfortunately I just lost it. Bye pewwwwwwwbers! (Joke)
I know you talk behind my back, I know it very well.
monthly archive
recent entries