Monday, February 8, 2010 @ 9:11 PM
BARBIE DOLLS HAHAHAHA
Secondly, I shouldn't be blogging because I have alot of homework to do.
Thirdly, I shouldn't be blogging because there is alot of administrative papers to be signed.
Conclusion:
I should not be blogging.
But then again, I just had a sudden urge. Alright I'll make this quick.
School today was boring as usual. Stayed back after SPA and played with measuring tape in the ISH. Then some malicious person had to spoil the fun and we were chased out. Talked and immersed ourselves into some serious business. EHEHEH. Soon, home.
My relatives are here now having reunion dinner while I'm stuck in my room ( supposedly studying ) blogging. Anyway I have to go like, nownownownownow!!!!
I'VE SET MY PRIORITIES STRAIGHT.
Physics comes first then Chem since I've already lost hope on Chemistry. How awful the truth is, sigh.
Anyway BAI NOW !!!!
"My brain was cramping like it was in labor and the baby was stuck,"
monthly archive
recent entries