Friday, January 8, 2010 @ 9:08 PM
Minority
Lessons in the morning were a major killer. We had amaths, phys & chem. The were all thick books and ridiculously massive !!! I don't want to start shrinking :(
Common assembly ( i changed my skirt for nothing wtcrap ) then met Audrey after school. We had pepper lunch at US then waited for the bus for five hundred years and we finally reached my house. Audrey & I watched a good movie today. It was a pretty abrupt show but heck shinobi's are cool. :p I am really tired now. I had a bad week and It looks like its going to be similar next week. I feel like sleeping but its kinda early for me. Plus theres school tomorrow and I have to get to school slightly earlier to help out. Aight, I'm offffffffff.
I'm watching God of Study. :p It's been subbed. yeayyyyy
monthly archive
recent entries