Wednesday, January 6, 2010 @ 8:00 PM
Math homework. Joy!
SCHOOL.
Yanyee, Rachel and My Bottle. Mine's grey, purple's rachel's and yanyee's green.



Lastly, This is for Audrey & Paul ! She wants to take a picture with her penguin file.

Lessons were pretty alright I almost died carrying my books around for the whole day. Sooner or later the my bag will start sinking to ( hell ) on the ground. After school went down to the canteen and then up to the computer lab to do Maths. Nat kept rushing us :( Yanyee accidentally tore her paper ...... how smart. Then had lunch in school w Rachel & Yanyee. After eating we talked until around 4plus and we decided to leave for home. THEN I saw my dearest audrey o: and she asked me to scold her son for her ... Wow. So I DECIDED to go back to school and walk around w her. Went up to the hall and down to where the scouts were.
Audrey knows how to play soccer OH and she also knows how to do the flag raising ceremony. She sang one quarter of the song and raised the flag in 5 seconds then she proceeded with the pledge. yes success !!!
I have to do my homework now. Seeyaw
monthly archive
recent entries