Saturday, December 12, 2009 @ 12:05 AM
So.... drained.
Due to excessive walking with heels that can't even be considered heels its just a lump. But nevertheless. And not to forget, the training this morning. We did gymnastics, my favourite ! :p
MY LEGS ARE DYING OF MUSCLE ACHES. After training today I rushed home to bathe and do whatever. Met Audrey at Bishan the mrt was packed I couldn't breathe the man beside me... sigh. Took an mrt to Marsiling and aunt came to fetch us to SAS. Watched Jul's concert and then this guy in a black suit. His hair is the best man and so handsome! :D
Went to northpoint to have supper and then took an mrt back. In the mrt I was teaching audrey some facial expressions then we engaged in facial spasms. After which she told me about heroes.
Drey " You know ah, In heroes, there is this hero ... "
Me " Of course. "
Im off. Dead beat.
It's painful when you're never here anymore.
monthly archive
recent entries