Wednesday, December 9, 2009 @ 9:05 PM
Seems like fun.

Hello! ITS BEEN YEARS HASN'T IT. I suddenly got a sudden urge to blog. :p
I'm not that lazy aight, I'm updating somewhere else too. Well, not really. But I've been active on facebook. Oh, yeah. I've decided to get X3 instead of X6. Since X6 costs 1000 SGD to preorder. And X3 has many benefits too. We're going to UNIQLO tomorrow!!!!! :p So excited. I've got a fetish for jeanz ever since I bought those from Jayjays. And they're having a sale ( omg budget ).
Went to qian's house w yan today. Bought food to eat at her place and then we took our weights. LOL AND THEN !!!! It's pointless to take your weight after exercise and food, but I found evidence! This is what I call a shocking revelation :O I have to sign yan up for jean yip quickly!
Just kidding. We played guitar hero I was on the guitar, yan on the drums and qian on the vocals. We make such a great band I think we can do a world tour now!!!! Hurry buy our tickets.
After awhile, we switched instruments. I can't do drums for nuts. My hands will die of spasm.
Qian was doing vigorous exercise on the drums. Is she mad? Yan will break the guitar.
Soon we left for home.
AH, it was refreshing. HAHAHAHAHHAA bai.
monthly archive
recent entries