Monday, January 4, 2010 @ 8:59 PM
Rocks? I think not.
I'm on facebook right now and my notices are flooding because they're treating it like msn. Today was the first day of school and I must say It wasn't all that great. Mrs Han is the form teacher of 3E1 OH and my bag. I think i should just kill it. It looks really bad on me with my uniform on. Moving on, we had assembly at the hall in the morning and everyone was in chaos because we had practically no clue where to sit. Sat with yanyee and rachel came over to us to talk for awhile. Then nat came and assembly started. I got caught twice today, for my skirt. It sucks real bad but at least they said I grew taller HEH HEH HEH. I'm sitting with Nat for lessons. YES :p And yanyee is sitting w wenxi. Best combination ever o:
After school, we went for lunch at thomson plaza and we went around laughing at stuff. Head back to school and changed then we started training. Training today was boring and I really wasn't in the mood but w/e :p
TMR MY BAG will burst and explode and fissure into the air. We have lessons until 3.30 and our books are ridiculously thick. Amaths and pure science especially. I don't really understand the timetable yet but I HOPE I can survive tomorrow.
Seeyawlz.
monthly archive
recent entries