Saturday, November 28, 2009 @ 8:11 PM
I Love You, Audrey Cheong !!!!!!!!!! :D

Audreyaudreyaudrey !
Happy Birthday Audrey Cheong.
You'll always be my favourite senior( Senpai ) & Idol ( Aidou )
Did you get the drift? LOL. Thank you for always being there for me and being such an inspiring person. I'm sorry i posted this so late, will tell you why tomorrow.
Don't keep forcing yourself aight, I know its hard to hold it in. You know you always have me to share your burden with you. Don't cringe at the thought of your problems anymore. Don't be afraid of them okay. I know I'm not at any position to be telling you anything, but I don't want you to see you like that any longer. I can't take it, If you suffer, we can suffer together. You're not alone, audrey. You should know that very well. Stop confining yourself with those repulsive & meddlesome problems. JUST FLUSH THEM DOWN THE TOILET BOWL.
I love you for who you are, so live life to the fullest. AND stop looking so resigned when you ponder into deep thoughts o: Your entire being exudes animosity I can smell your murderous intent kidding. HAHA
SEIZE THE DAY WITH NO REGRETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * hardcore background music playing * By the way that was an avenged sevenfold song. LOL
When you're sad or when you're down, think about the stories that I told you.
I love telling stories when you're around. Shall I tell you one tomorrow? Are you going to anticipate it? I love how we can relate everything we talk about to our stories.
Like the man drowning at the atlantic trying so hard to look for the fallen bbq pit.
I thought he turned into a monkey but actually I can't remember anymore o:
ANYWAY LUV YOU LUV YOU LUV YOU LUV YOU LUV YOU MUCH.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY.
KLUVYEWBAI.
monthly archive
recent entries