Monday, November 30, 2009 @ 7:21 PM
Tonight, I'ma fight til we see the sunlight.

I LIKE THE SOUND OF BIRDS FLUTTERING THEIR WINGS.
It's been a hectic day, as usual. Had training in the morning which completely sucked my soul out. I felt like a fridge. That didn't make sense but I dont care. Oh, i managed to do the write up... until the second day. I managed to pull through the labyrinth of rusty gears and function without grease. How.. great.
I always wondered how it would feel sitting by a cosy cafe with your bestfriend, where the sidewalks would be quiet and all you could hear are the rustling of leaves and the sound of insects. The weather would be cold and then we could prattle on about our lives, drinking a warm cup of coffee, and the wind would blow in our hair. I like a refreshing ambience. Sounds like a scene in a drama or something, doesn't it? And you know what? I think i've officially gone nuts. I just felt like typing something like this for an inexplicable reason.
Everything's changed. did you know that?
I've been holding it in for so long. did you know that?
I made my premise but i was reluctant. did you know that?
It's tiring. did you know that?
I miss you. did you know that?
monthly archive
recent entries