floors underneath our feets crumbling

"It's okay when everything sucks, It means you're somewhere."


Aaron Aloysius Audrey! Biqing Chuana Clarissa Danielle Deirdre Eunice FeliciaLim! FeliciaKoh FeliciaLow! Felix Gladys Huimin Jaben Jacqqie Jannah JasmineOh! Jacqqie Jingyi! Joanna Joanne Jolyn! Julianne! LauraLim MelissaWong Nadia Natalie! Natasha! Nicole! Nicolene Normala RachelTeo! Rina Seraphina SueAnne Weiqian! Wenci Wenxi! Xueer Yanyee! Zhiyan 2E3'09 1E3'08
Facebook
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 @ 12:37 PM
Homely ambience
I'm at my mother's office now. They're having their lunch break. o:
I'm only fourteen and I never thought i'd experience office work so early. Everything's so typical, office ladies and colleagues chatting at the dining table, about their lives and everything. Well at least I have some time alone now not that I didn't have any just now just that I can finally use the computer without anyone solemnly fixed on their work around me :p heh. I was doing paper work like a new intern or something. And it gets kind of addictive since I'm not concentrating on it at all. I'm just doing it while daydreaming and listening to music. The radio is playing abracadabra and guess what it's a chinese station !!! Joy. OH MY GOD NOW THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT FT ISLAND AND BEG. It has to be about the sundown festival. I'm going, you know? WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW. That was rhetorical. And Wordpress really captivated me, reason being my entrancing blog of course. But i'm not going to move to wordpress... Yet. I mean I spent so much time on this blog and my blogskin and all. And it's been with me for 2 years how could I possibly abandon it for wordpress? :'( I have decided to call my blog Mary. Mary, how are you lately? Mary, today I ate my vegetables! Mary, you suck.
monthly archive

October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Tonight, I'ma fight til we see the sunlight. Tick tock on the clock. We're chasing stars to lose our shadow. I Love You, Audrey Cheong !!!!!!!!!! :D I wanna know what love is. Tattoo your name across my heart, so it will remai... Sydney, Australia. I know my blog's gotten boring. But i'll update la... Anyone else feel like crying? Am I the only one moaning about my future?Sec 3's ...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS