Friday, November 27, 2009 @ 7:42 PM
I wanna know what love is.

It's been a lazy day.
There really isn't much to update about. I'm thinking of changing my blogskin.
Christmas is gonna suck this year. It's so hot now !!! Tomorrow is a speeeeeeecial day.
Kay i'll be serious about this.
Yesterday was boring, I woke up pondering heavily on various things. I texted Rachel and asked her if she had anything on. Then we came to decision - Go over to her place. We cooked lunch at her house ( spaghetti ) and watched boys over flowers while eating. It was in chinese i almost died listening. Talked for awhile, then Jingyi came. Painted our nails and then soon Natalie came over with... as usual, boys ( qikang & hadi ).
Soon we left the place. Jingyi & I rushed to the bus stop tgt and soon, Home.
My blog is decomposing due to the lack of posting.
Put up the christmas decorations today.
Attempted tying a huge ribbon, but to no avail.
Bye. I'll try to update more frequently.
Maybe I'm the only that's been looking forward to It. Things that include us as a whole, things like Christmas, don't we celebrate it together every year? These small little get-togethers that we seldom have are the things that I look forward to the most. I know I've always acted like I was obliged to do these things, but at least I've always been there. Every year. This time, the whole lot of you aren't even going to be here. What's the point of christmas anymore? Obviously what you've all been contriving all these while and what i've been hoping for are two different things. Why are we still celebrating without you guys?
Really, what's the whole point anymore?
monthly archive
recent entries