Thursday, October 22, 2009 @ 8:16 PM
Audrey Cheong, :)

Hope.
For Audrey Cheong,
( i didn't want to upload your pic cos i'm scared you'll castrate me if i posted an unglam picture o: )
Audrey,
I know i won't be able to understand how much you're going through right now.
But then again, you're not the only one with problems.
Though my problems may not be as perplexed as yours, but i sort of understand your feelings.
I hate to see you upset all the time, it makes me even more upset knowing that i can't help you.
You never really tell me much about your problems ( not that i mind rly ) but all i can tell you right now, is that you can always count on me for support. I may not be fully aware of your situation but i will always be around for you. No matter what decision you make, no matter how troubled you are, i will always bear the burden together with you.
I hate to see you so dejected.
You've unwittingly helped me numerous times, and right now i want to reciprocate.
I hope you'll cheer up :)
I just want you to know that there are lots of people, eg your friends and family, who care about you and luv you very much. You have good friends and a nice family, what more can anyone ask for? I may not be able to comprehend your friendship problems, but w/e. You have carey, me, darren and definitely many more.
I just want you to have more faith in yourself and don't always tell yourself "what if i can't do this or that?". Think positive, as long as you're willing to, anything is possible to pursue.
I just want you to know that you're not alone.
I love you for who you are and nothing can change that.
You may not believe something so absolute but hopefully you will.
Luv. :)
monthly archive
recent entries