Saturday, August 8, 2009 @ 9:41 PM

Hello! Today was tiring and i guess, a little fun. In a sense.
We stayed in the air raid shelter for the whole day. (Six hours?)
Imagine sweating like some water tap for 6 whole hours. Freaking warm :(
An ant just fell off the wall. OWWWWWWWW MY BUTT HURTS.
Friday:
went out with audrey and then taught her some facts. the first person who jaywalked was called jay thats why its called jaywalk. yeay you learnt something new, :B
wanted to go for a movie but when we reached hub the queue was WOO blasting off to outer space.
So we dropped it and went for cup noodles at 7/11.
Bussed back to school. She went to her haunted house and i went to mine (:
Today:
FUN! :D Reached school at 7. Around there. Anyway, came to school, played the horror bgm cd (which is apparently broken now thanks to some idiots)
Changed, did the make up for the ghosts and we started around like, 9.
okay i'm back. was watching resident evil. o:
it's so scary! i wonder if the world will be like that too? :( I don't want it to!!!
Kay, chill. Anyway, so we started the haunted house at 9. Things went on pretty smooth.
I was teh dolllllllll :D I love how people scream and stagger everytime i get close to or touch them. AND HAHAHAHA WHEN MELIS CAME IN! HAHAHAH. She freaked out and her friend was worse! She kept screaming even though i didn't touch her. Julianne came too! She complained that it was too hot (which is even worse for me, right?) AND YANYEE & RACHEL CAME TOO! Yanyee almost wrecked the place and she kept shouting my name yay.
And then she kept repeating "rachel where are you?!?!?! I CANT SEE YOU RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!Y*!^%#@YRIUHASKFHA" Super funny!
So anyway, many people hit me, stepped on me, kicked me. Which i totally overlooked until one guy kicked me & georgine. I got so pissed off /: (Georgine blew.)
And i nicely told them to leave. Heh ^^
Some people told me the queue at our haunted house was to infinity and beyond!
The funniest thing was when aysha, karin and etc came. When they saw me, they freaked and then they all started hugging me and we all fell together like dominos. o: Like srsly, i don't even know!?!?!?!?
(I shall not post about the negative parts.)
Talk to me about family day? :)
I've got to go and erm.......... wipe the windows SO BAI
monthly archive
recent entries