floors underneath our feets crumbling

"It's okay when everything sucks, It means you're somewhere."


Aaron Aloysius Audrey! Biqing Chuana Clarissa Danielle Deirdre Eunice FeliciaLim! FeliciaKoh FeliciaLow! Felix Gladys Huimin Jaben Jacqqie Jannah JasmineOh! Jacqqie Jingyi! Joanna Joanne Jolyn! Julianne! LauraLim MelissaWong Nadia Natalie! Natasha! Nicole! Nicolene Normala RachelTeo! Rina Seraphina SueAnne Weiqian! Wenci Wenxi! Xueer Yanyee! Zhiyan 2E3'09 1E3'08
Facebook
Tuesday, August 4, 2009 @ 10:01 PM
Hello (:
Its been long hasn't it.
It is because more stuff are occurring frequently! Joy.
Did you know? School sucks to the max.
And the vampire bite on my leg doesn't seem to be healing (i am fated to turn into a vampire after all) o:

Yesterday:
Went out w Qian as both our ipw finished alr.
Cabbed to prime ($$$ fly away) then i bought tako at the PM :D
Accompanied qian to the food court to eat.
I'm having a headache now i can't concentrate on this post! ):
Okay i'm fine now.
Went back to school but it was boiling/blistering/scorching/blazing/burning/stinging/combusting/incinerating/HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!
We took the first bus that came without even knowing if it went back to school or not. And in the end, it didn't. /: SO, we had to get down and walk to the nearest bus stop that had the right bus.
And qian, the girl who can't stand heat went loony! I was constantly being nagged at ):
Nvm, so we went back to school and yanyee came. Yay.
Training sucked, don't ask me why. It just sucked.

Today:
Afterschool, the class went to the air ridge shelter to take a look.
Then after awhile many people left leaving us to do the work. So we did, and i temporarily became malay (: The air ridge shelter is suffocating man. But it was fun {:
The banner is my greatest masterpiece ! :D Yeaaaaaaaay
Left early for idk. Did you know, today was terrible?
I hate today. hate it hate it hate it !!!!!!!!! SO SO MUCH.

I swear i'm not going to talk to that guy anymore!
Idk if i know him anymore. ):
Bye.
monthly archive

October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Jo Kwon! (L) and Hyuna (-.-)He's freaking cuteeeee... I'm not stressed.I just miss life the way it was b... G-dragon, Jiyong (L)HELLO PEOPLE i'm doing this to... DYTH ( Look at my face. look at that jawline. look at i... TODAY IS A TIRING DAY.I. FEEL. LIKE. I'M. GOING. B... 2NE1 is complete hotness!( So much better than 4mi... IPW GROUP :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :... Something that says, "i really need you" Why do you feel sorry for me?Hello, ______________...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS